LAST MINUTE DEAL TAIWAN MUSLIM PACKAGE Destination : Taipei, Taiwan Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights Price start from : RM1988 (GROUND ONLY) Flight detail : Air ticket can be arrange upon request. validity until 31 Dec 2015 DAY 01: KOTA KINABALU/TAIPEI Upon arrival, meet and greet with the person representative and transfer to hotel […]
LAST MINUTE DEAL TAIWAN MUSLIM PACKAGE
Destination : Taipei, Taiwan
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Price start from : RM1988 (GROUND ONLY)
Flight detail :
Air ticket can be arrange upon request. validity until 31 Dec 2015
DAY 01: KOTA KINABALU/TAIPEI
Upon arrival, meet and greet with the person representative and transfer to hotel for check-in. After that, free at own leisure.
DAY 02: TAIPEI/TAICHUNG (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast, head down south part 1 hours journey to HshinZhu city proceed to Leo Foo Themepark. Other than more than 30 thrilling roller coasters teenagers love to challenge and the wild animal zoo that suitable for the whole family. Other than more than 30 thrilling roller coasters teenagers love to challenge and the wild animal zoo that suitable for whole family. Leofoo Village also have musical water shows, large parades and other magnificent dancing shows which enables Leofoo Village to become the best location for traveling and most population shooting place for Taiwan movies and TV shows. After that, continue tour to Taichungand have a stop at Taichung Mosque. At night, you will bring to visit Fengjia Night market. It is one of the most largest night market in Taichung.
DAY 03: TAICHUNG/TAIPEI (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Afer breakfast, proceed to Sun Moon Lake and take a boat ride. It located in the middle of Taiwan, with an elevation of 748 meters above sea level, is the only natural big lake in Taiwan. The southern part of Lalu Island is shaped like a new moon, and the northern part is shaped like a sun; hence the name Sun Moon Lake. After tour, back to Taipei and visit few shopping spot at Duty free shop, Jewelry shop and Taipei 101 Shopping mall, and Pineapple pastry shop. Pineapple pastry as a symbol of Souvenir from Taiwan. Grab some and bring back to home country! After that, drop of shopping at Ximending. Ximending features a wide selection of fashionable clothing and accessories in many styles include Japanese, Chinese and Western. Ximending is similar to Shibuya in Japan, both are famed for a diversity of entertainments and activities that allure large numbers of young people and young adults. It is often a gathering site for young people and has been noted the most fashionable and popular shopping area in Taiwan.
DAY 04: TAIPEI/DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, free at own leisure until departure transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Accommodation as specified
Meals as specified
Entrance as specified
Private tour escorted
Driver cum guide with English Speaking
Entrance as specified
MSIG Insurance (RM 35)
Tipping (RM 60)
Midnight surcharge (Subject to flight time)
*Tour fare & taxes subject to change without prior notice due to
fluctuation in currency exchange rates.
Terms & Conditions :
1. Price is per person on twin sharing basis
2. Confirmation will be sent with the indicated cutoff date and available payment methods
3. Reconfirmation – You are requested to make full payments as per invoice by the the given cutoff date
4. Guaranteed – Booking’s will only be Guaranteed once FULL PAYMENTS are received in our account
5. Transfers & Tours – Will be provided on Seat In Coach basis (Sharing basis) unless stated otherwise.
6. Reservations are subject to cancellation until fully paid.
7. Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
8. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
9. These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
10. Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.