LAST MINUTE DEAL VIETNAM MUSLIM PACKAGE Destination : Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights Price start from : RM1688 (GROUND ONLY) Flight detail : Air ticket can be arrange upon request. validity until 31 Dec 2015 ** Fly from Kuala Lumpur DAY 01 : ARRIVE & TRANSFERRED TO HOTEL (Dinner) Upon […]
LAST MINUTE DEAL VIETNAM MUSLIM PACKAGE
Destination : Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Price start from : RM1688 (GROUND ONLY)
Flight detail :
Air ticket can be arrange upon request. validity until 31 Dec 2015
** Fly from Kuala Lumpur
DAY 01 : ARRIVE & TRANSFERRED TO HOTEL (Dinner)
Upon arrival, you will be received by our representatives and will then be transferred to the hotel for check in.
The tour will start with visiting the former Central Post Office, City Hall and China Town. Continue to Mai Collection Factory Outlet for shopping of good quality telekung, baju kurung, jubah at reasonable prices.
Dinner will be served at local Halal restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 : DAY TOUR TO CU CHI TUNNELS (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, you will proceed to Cu Chi Tunnels which was an important base during the American War, because of its strategic location. The Vietcong built a 200km long network of tunnels connecting command posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Dug out of hard laterite by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered. After lunch at Halal restaurant, shopping at Kipling Bags Store. After that, dinner at Halal restaurant and proceed to hotel.
DAY 03 : DAY TOUR TO MEKONG RIVER (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, heading out of town and travel by road to Mytho, a capital of Tien Giang Province, an island port in the Mekong River Delta which is 2hours drive from Ho Chi Minh City.
Embark on a cruise navigating along Tien River, sightseeing 4 beautiful islands, Long, Lan, Qui & Phuong. Continue on wander through Thoi San Island, stop by to visit local coconut candy workshop, take a boat to orchard at Qui Islet and taste five seasonal fruits, listen to Don Ca Tai Tu Nam Bo’ one of Vietnamese folk music.
Stop by Mr Nam Ngo’s House enjoy honey tea and row sampan through narrow water coconut creek. Lunch at Mekong Halal Restaurant. Back to the City.
You will be given free time for shopping at Tina Factory Outlet, Saigon Square Center & Taka Plaza Shop.
Dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04 : FREE TILL TIME TO DEPART (Breakfast)
After breakfast, you are free to explore on your own. You will then be transferred to the airport for your return flight home.
Accommodation as specified
Meals as specified
Entrance as specified
Private tour escorted
Driver cum guide with English Speaking
Entrance as specified
MSIG Insurance (RM 35)
Tipping (RM 60)
Midnight surcharge (Subject to flight time)
*Tour fare & taxes subject to change without prior notice due to
fluctuation in currency exchange rates.
Terms & Conditions :
1. Price is per person on twin sharing basis
2. Confirmation will be sent with the indicated cutoff date and available payment methods
3. Reconfirmation – You are requested to make full payments as per invoice by the the given cutoff date
4. Guaranteed – Booking’s will only be Guaranteed once FULL PAYMENTS are received in our account
5. Transfers & Tours – Will be provided on Seat In Coach basis (Sharing basis) unless stated otherwise.
6. Reservations are subject to cancellation until fully paid.
7. Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
8. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
9. These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
10. Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.