Delhi-Agra-Jaipur+Taj Mahal 6D4N
DAY 01: ARRIVE NEW DELHI Visiting India for the 1st time? Wanting to travel to the most travelled Circuit of India? This very famous tour is known as the Golden Triangle Tour the most popular tourist circuit of India. The itinerary comprises of the three famous cities of India. Delhi (The Capital), Agra(City of the […]
DAY 01: ARRIVE NEW DELHI
- Visiting India for the 1st time? Wanting to travel to the most travelled Circuit of India? This very famous tour is known as the Golden Triangle Tour the most popular tourist circuit of India. The itinerary comprises of the three famous cities of India. Delhi (The Capital), Agra(City of the Taj) and Jaipur(Pink City of India) are famed cities for its grandeur, glory and history.
- p/s: it is said that ‘Every Tourist of the world must visit the Taj Mahal at least once in a lifetime’
- Welcome upon arrival at Delhi International airport by DHESU India representatives.
- After briefing by representatives transferred to hotel and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: TRAVEL TO JAIPUR (APPROX 258KM/ 6.5HRS) (B, L, D)
- After Breakfast at Hotel, drive to Jaipur. On arrival check into hotel for lunch.
- Thereafter proceed for sightseeing of Jaipur City. The origins can be traced back to the 18th century during the reign of Jai Singh II. Prepare to look beyond the bustling metropolis to find its historical charm, such as the magnificent palaces, temples, lush gardens and pink plastered stone that gives Jaipur the popular name ‘Pink City’.
- You will also visit the pure white marbled temple – The Birla Mandir. Unlike the traditional ancient Hindu temples, this is built with a modern approach. Apart from the religious idols, pictures and figures of several religious saints, philosophers and historical achievers, like Socrates, Buddha, Zarathustra and Confucius, are also included in the temple. A work of art, this temple truly represents architectural beauty, in a modern form.
- Evening you will be taken for Bazaar Shopping.
- Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 03: TOUR JAIPUR (B, L, D)
- After Breakfast at Hotel, proceed to visit Amer Fort situated on top of the Amber Hill. Enroute visit the famous Lake Palace and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) which is a palace in Jaipur. It is named so because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivities while unseen from the outside. Constructed of red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, and extends to the zenana, or women’s chambers.
- Therafter feel like a maharaja from the past as you ride up to Amber Fort on an elephant back outfitted with traditional Indian draperies! As you walk around the hilltop palace, constructed at the end of 16th century, learn about this excellent example of Rajput architecture from your guide. Admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake from the fortress as well as the palace’s ornate design and unique architectural elements.
- After lunch at Hotel, proceed with tour of Maharaja City Palace & Janter Manter (Observatory) Jaipur is also known as world’s number 1 Gem cutting center. Gemstone both precious and semi-precious are brought here from all over the world and cut and polished before being re-exported. We visit one such center and showroom, which has been servicing the Royal family for last 500 years.
- Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04: TRAVEL TO AGRA (APPROX 232KM/6HRS) (B, L, D)
- After breakfast at hotel, depart by surface for Agra.
- Enroute 40km. of Agra is the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri. An epic poem in red sandstone, it was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and deserted 14 years later due to lack of water. Legend has it that Akbar who was without a male heir, made a pilgrimage to this spot to visit the saint Sheikh Salim Chisti. The saint predicted the birth of a male heir and in gratitude, after his son Jehangir was born, he built Fatehpur Sikri to commemorate the birth. The Diwan-e-Khas, Hall of Private Audiences has a unique interior design. It is an open courtyard surrounded by cloisters and adjoining it is the Pachisi courtyard arranged like a gigantic game board, where the Emperor played chess using slave girls as pawns.
- After lunch at hotel proceed to TAJ MAHAL, one of the 7-wonders of the world built by Shah Jahan to immortalize his love for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The construction is said to have taken 22 years commencing from 1631 with 20,000 craftsmen. Taj Mahal closed on Friday
- Thereafter visit a cottage industry to witness skilled craftsmen doing fine marble inlay work. Proceed to Agra Fort built during the great Mughal era. This Fort built in 1569 on the banks of the Yamuna River has a number of exquisite buildings and several royal halls within its portals.
- Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05: PROCEED AND TOUR DELHI (APPROX 165KM/2HRS) (B, L, D)
- After an early breakfast depart for Delhi.
- After lunch at local restaurant in Delhi, Proceed with sightseeing tour of the Old and New Delhi. Places covered include the Rajghat, India Gate, the Parliament and Secretariat buildings, Bahai Lotus Shaped Temple. Photostop view of Qutub Minar-the highest stone tower in India.
- Evening proceed for Bazaar Shopping. Delhi is a fantastic place to shop. There’s an astounding array of wonderful stuff : handicrafts, textiles, clothing, carpets, jewellery and a kaleidoscope of saris. The Bazaar’s in Delhi estimate to have some 25,000 people within its confines at any given time and also attracts many foreign tourists. It is known as a place with the lowest prices.
- After farewell dinner transferred to airport for your return flight back home.
DAY 06: ARRIVE HOME
- Arrive home with sweet memories.
-No 1 selling tour of India
– Visit the 7th World Wonder – Taj Mahal
– Visit Buland Darwaz-The Tallest Gateway in the world made with red sand stone and marble
– Visit to the Lotus Shaped Temple
– All Meals & Entrances Inclusive
– Bazaar Shopping in New Delhi
– Tour Conducted by Dhesu India
– Daily breakfast as specified
– All entrances inclusive as specified
– Fully guided tours as specified
– Hotel accommodation as specified
– All transfers inclusive as specified
– English speaking guide Laminated Luggage Tags
– Travel Bag
– India Visa (RM 220)
– MSIG Travel Insurance (RM 53)
– Tour Tips (0wn)
- 04 – 09 December 2015 (High Season)
- EX – KUL
Tour Fare Per-Person
Delhi – Hotel Country Inn Suites-Sahibabad Tulip Or Similar Agra – Howard Plaza, Utkarsh Vilas Or Similar
Jaipur – Kk Royal, Paradise Or Similar